Complete a SWOT Analysis of your organization. Use the SWOT Analysis Worksheet as a guideline but do not complete the worksheet. You can answer the questions in the worksheet as part of your analysis and include the answers in your write up. Complete the following steps:
1. Complete a preliminary walk around the organization to scan the environment for strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats (e.g., workflows, products, personnel, processes).
2. Follow up with additional research that may provide clarity on elements that you are hesitant or indecisive to list.
3. Review your systems Thinking Diagram from Week Two and determine if there are any details you can add or adjustments you can make to enhance your understanding of the organizational system.
4. Write an objective for your SWOT analysis. (Use headers for each paragraph section in your paper.)
5. List the organization’s strengths, weaknesses, potential opportunities, and potential threats. Use a header for each of these four topics in your paper.
6. Select the items that should be prioritized.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your SWOT Analysis (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.